Wednesday, November 16, 2011

aiiimm baaack !

heiihello friends !
long time no post to read :(
this month is a busy month for me , ask why ?
my school " SMA KRISTEN SATYA WACANA " held an event , its called LAB CUP .
and this year is the third time this event was held .
LAB CUP is a basketball and dance competition between schools in Salatiga and nearby city .
the event runs well and festive during a full week from the date 29 October 'til 5 November #yeeeeee , asikasikasik :D




 in LAB CUP me and my team join the dance competition, and won first place thereee , YA-HA !
along with LAB CUP event , OSIS also held 2 events named BULAN BAHASA and CRAZY DAY .
BULAN BAHASA is like a classmeeting and refreshing after we have MID test .

on this event , every class must make mading , and prepare for rally games , hanzi , manga/comic and also drama contest .
well , my class won
two competitions, that is mading at 2nd place and hanzi at 2nd place . yaa , just for fun laah ~ hehe
then , CRAZY DAY . it is a day where we must wear crazy costume and prohibited to use a normal costume .
there is my friend who wear harajuku costume or just using pajama . haha . me ? i just use short pants , a shirt , a pink glasses and use roll in my pony :D


okeyy , thats all i can post today , i must be ready for trigonometry test today . AAAAAAAAA ! im not readyy mommm TT
okeyy then , byee !

No comments:

Post a Comment