Tuesday, September 20, 2011

U and I :')



U don’t know how I smile when I know I got a message from u
U don’t know how my heart when I know that u glanced at me
U don’t know how speechless I am when I know u want to come closer
U don’t know how much time I’ve spent to imagine u're always on my side wherever I am
U don’t know how much pain I got when I saw u’re talking with ur ex
U don’t know how much I asked myself that I misheard when u call my name
U don’t know how the pleasure I feel when I heard u talk to ur friends about 'me'
U don’t know how much worried I feel when u don’t reply to my message quickly
U don’t know how confused I was when I learned that u were sick
U don’t know how my eyes always follow u when u appear in front of them







AND , u don’t know how much I wish I could say “I LOVE U”

No comments:

Post a Comment